Vulgar Statistics: Power Rankings Week 9
Actually, it might be week ten. We return for what will hopefully be a regular Friday-Saturday item from here on out.
- The Bruins are good. Who knew?
- Contrary to what some have been telling us in an obnoxious, positively dead-horse-beating manner eight-hundred times a night about the Sabres being a 7th-8th place team, they’re actually a 6th place team. So there.
- The Maple Leafs’ penalty kill is a legendary kind of bad. It’s no wonder the Sabres knifed through it last night.
- Los Angeles is unbelievably good at squandering A+ talent. Seriously, what is happening there?
- Dallas is heading a division that while strong last year, is weak this year.
- St. Louis special teams…y u suck?